1) The Promoter of the Competition is AUGUSTE THE LABEL. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) Entry is open to residents of Australia & New Zealand only. Entrants must be over the age of 18. Excludes employees, board members and the immediate family members of the Promoter.
3) Competition commences on Monday 7th December 2020 at 10am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) and entries close on Monday 21st December 2020 at 11.59pm (AEDT) (Competition Period).
4) In order to have a valid entry in the competition, during the competition period entrants must:
- Follow @augustethelabel and @daintreeecolodge on Instagram
- Likes the competition post on @augustethelabel Instagram feed
- Tag a friend in the comments section of the post
5) Entrant must still meet the requirements of entry upon drawing of the competition.
6) Entries not completed in accordance with these terms & conditions will be deemed invalid. Any incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
7) Entry in the Competition is free. The Promoter is not liable for internet connection charges and / or mobile data charges and service charges incurred by entrants in submitting an entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8) One (1) winner will be randomly selected using an online randomiser tool by the Promoter.
12) The Promoter may request winners to provide proof of identity and age in order to claim the prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13) The prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
14) The Winner and their selected companion must be over the age of 18 upon the selected travel date, hold valid passports at the time of the travel period. The Promoter is in no way responsible for any costs involved in gaining or renewing any travel or proof of identity documents.
15) Travel dates must be between January 31st 2020 and December 30th 2021, excluding all long weekends and Australian School holidays, selected travel dates are subject to accommodation availability.
16) Flights and car hire will be awarded in the form of a travel voucher to the maximum amount of $2000 AUD. The winner will be responsible for booking their flights. The voucher must be taken as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17) The Daintree Ecolodge will provide the winner with 2 nights accommodation in a Lagoon Bayan with breakfast daily and 1 x guided 'A Walk Through Time' rainforest walk for two guests. All other incidentals will be at the expense of the winner.
18) By entering into the competition, the entrant grants the Promoter permission to use, reproduce, communicate, publish their name for promotional and other related purposes without any payment or compensation to the entrant.
19) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
Preserving our natural environment
for a healthier planet
On all AU & New Zealand
orders over $50 AUD
Wear now, pay later in
four easy instalments
Within 30 days of receiving